Financial Inclusion CSP for SBI
If you are already Vedavaag CSP: Login to CSPINFO Application
If you want to become CSP: Submit Enquiry
Objectives of Financial Inclusion
- Delivery of financial Services at an affordable cost to vast sections of disadvantaged and low income groups.
- Shall be to support "DEVELOPMENT AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES" with a view to securing greater FI, particular among weakest sections, low income groups and backward regions/ hitherto unbanked areas.
- Shall be to enhance investment in Information Communication Technology (ICT) aimed at promoting FI, Stimulate the transfer of research and technology in FI, increase the technology absorption capacity of Financial Service providers / users and encourage an environment of innovation and cooperation among stake holders.
- To enable convenient and smooth disbursal of Government benefits to rural citizens by making banking facility available at their doorstep.
- VEDAVAAG is a National BC for SBI with over 1500 Customer service points spread across Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- VEDAVAAG is National BC for State bank of Patiala with over 300 Customer service points spread across Punjab, HP and Haryana.
- VEDAVAAG is BC for Purvanchal Grameen bank in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- VEDAVAAG services over 25 lakh account holders through its CSPs.
- Average daily no. of transactions over 15000+
- Average daily transaction amount of about ₹. 7 to 8 crores
- At least 21 Years of Age
- Metric or SSC Pass
- Computer Literate
- Willing to invest some money for estblishment
- Application form Duly signed
- Passport Size Photographs -10 No.s
- Educational Certificates (10th Onwards)
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- AADHAAR Card (Mandatory)
- Premises Agreement
- Character / Police Verification Certificate
- References - 2 No.s
- Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Application Form, related documents and Registration fees received by VEDAVAAG team
- Due Diligence Report (DDR) by the VEDAVAAG team
- DDR to be filed to Bank’s local branch (Link / Base Branch)
- Recommendation of Branch Manager to Regional / Circle Office.
- Recommendation of Regional Office to LHO only in case of SBI
- Generation / creation of KO Code by the Bank
- Configuration of CSP Code by the Vedavaag office
- Capturing of fingers of CSP Operator through Finger Print Scanner by the BC
- Terminal mapping & Activation of KO Code by the Bank
- Technical & theoretical Training of CSP by the VEDAVAAG team
- Link Branch / Base Branch of the Bank is informed by the VEDAVAAG team about activation of CSP
- CSP starts functioning
- Entire process usually takes 25-30 days
As per company Norms